Saturday, January 8, 2011

Past Homecoming....

18th DEC 2010.... The day i went back to my hometown.. PENANG!!!!! =) I touched down at 6.30pm, feel really good when i saw my family who're waiting for me in the airport.. I MISS THEM so much!!! The very first thing i did when i stepped into my bedroom was...... jumped up to the bed!! Thank to my MOM who had renewed the bed sheet for me.. It feels really great! =) I went out that night by car.. Saya kam tong until mau cry bcoz it has been so long i dont get to do this and i dont get to enjoy this kind of freedom... But time Flies super fast.... I'm back in Philippines now.. =( there's no turning back when you've made a choice.. I have to continue the walk on the road i chose.. for 4years ++.. My mom keep telling me to be careful in whatever i do, wants me to think of them in whatever i do.. I know they're worrying abt me every moment.. I'll take good care of myself here. =) I love you all.. <3<3<3 I missed my 15days in PENANG, christmas countdown in Gurney Plaza, morning basketball with CLHS friends, TAO Cuisine with <3Pauline<3, WAlter, Evon and Wonder, watch Thai Horror movie, TRON, Penang Coffee Island with Juniors, sembang in Gurney Drive until 2am with the company of see, go wherever i wanted to go with my mom's PERODUA VIVA!! Lastly, i wish i get to go back again in this coming summer holiday =) of course i don't want it to be 2 weeks, i want more!!! Ang Kong Po Pi... pls... haha.. For now, i'll just work hard on my studies and basketball.

TAMAT

1 comment: