Monday, November 4, 2013

燕之情 (十三)

十月十八日 2013 星期五


Event day International Day. Slept for two hours. Met at school at 7am. We moved stuff with trolley. FUN! You started to get stress with your baba nyonya costume which u looked so nice on it! I tried to help as much as I can, don’t want you too tired because I know you are tired. The first time, I took pic with you which only two of us! Wish to get copies of those pictures! Meaningful day for me. DONE! We moved tables together, contrast when I know u can’t walk fast with your costume but others don’t know. DONE! I jio you out for dinner after shower u said think first then let me know. 到家冲凉,然后出来吃晚餐!I saw this text when I get home. I was so happy!! We went to KUTA BALI eat some 清淡 stuff LOL.. After that looked for tang yuan again and there is nothing!! You said you would like to sleep in the car while it’s raining, I said you sleep la I will drive until 12am then send you back. You did fall asleep and I was so happy to see u sleeping in my car although u might feel ‘ANE PUN HAPPY?!’ haha! I tried not to turn sharp or hit any holes to prevent u from getting awake, u woke up after 45 minutes and we were at BATU FERRINGHI! I stopped at national park and I started to get sleepy. Accidentally, we fell asleep together with our heads touching each other’s head, we got up and it is 12.50am!! I was so shocked bcoz I scared u will get scold bcoz of any curfew. I drove to yr house and u slept again along the way.. U are so sleepy huh?! LOL I was so she bu de to wake u up when I arrived at yr house, but I have to bcoz its late already. I drove back and halfway u missed call me, I called back n u said u wanna talk to prevent me from falling asleep! SWEET! But the one who fell asleep was not me who was driving but you!! HAHHA! I listened to yr breathe while driving then I got home. <3 LOVE..

No comments:

Post a Comment