Thursday, June 28, 2012

Feelings...

These few weeks are my school holiday, should be a good one indeed.. should be? means that this holiday is not that good huh? Yes.. Something was out of my expectation.. I feel that things are changing in my life, unusual, unpredictable.. Honestly, I am trying to adapt the changes but I am missing the feelings before the changes.. I can't change things that happened already right? I will try my best to adapt.. I just can say that, I will try to be who I am at the past, try to do what I used to do, these may make me feel better =) The problem is, when I do something that I used to do, the result is not the result that I used to get.. weird huh? I am going to Bukit Merah Water Park tomorrow, wish that it would be a good one.. Haha.. I am not EMO-ING, this is just my feeling.. It will be gone soon I think.. LOL Good Night World.. 


By the way, I feel good because I have met Chung Ling friends in this holiday and we hanged out! =) Thanks to Jin Jie, Hock Sheng, Chen Yew, Edwin, Wei Loon, Sfong, Jie Ying, Sihan, Jane, Spunky and the others.. You all made my holiday a beautiful one. 


No comments:

Post a Comment