Tuesday, June 26, 2012

LIFE?

LIFE - is full of mysteries, is an unknown, is hard, is a threat, is a problem, is fun, is happy... ? Why there is a question mark there? Do you ever ask yourself, how is your life? Do you want a better life? My life now, quite a complicated one.. My future, is all about MONEY.. I did think of my future, I need a house, a car, a wife and some children? How much MONEY I need? LOL.. How much MONEY I can earn in a year.. That is all about life.. In life, I met people everyday, friends, lecturers, strangers.. Talk about friends in life, some did give me their hearts, I love them and I appreciate them.. Some (A LOT) just see me and talk to me when they need me.. Some change frequently, sometimes they are very good to you, and sometimes they just gone no where.. I have to say that I hate one kind of people, they are my PRIORITIES and I am only their OPTION.. I talk to myself most of the time, YES, in any conversation, I texted but there are no replies from them.. I am like a fool you know? I wrote a long conversation but what I received was just 'OK' or 'OH'.. LOL.. That is my life, do not know why there are people like this in this world, do you ever care about the people around you? Do you think for them? I did.. Sometimes, there are things that I refused to say to express because I scare there might be conflicts occur.. I tried.. to think positively, I tried, to smile whenever I can, I tried, to make everyone in my life happy.. I tried, I am trying and I will still try in the future.. For a better LIFE.. Although it is hard sometimes.. That is my life.. 

2 comments:

  1. 你在乎他们怎样对你?
    因为你在乎所以你介意?
    然后就不开心了?
    人生啊...
    像你告诉我的
    "Fight for your future"
    在这段努力的过程
    要开心啊~
    做好自己的工作和本分
    珍惜那几个仅有的知己
    应该够了
    不要被那些不重要的人影响
    既然他们不珍惜你
    干嘛在乎
    趁年轻
    享受生活哦~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of the time, life is full of surprise. good one and bad one as well.
    Sometimes, you just can accept that some people are very realistic.
    But we have to already treat everybody well. Sometimes, it might change a person's personality. then, we have done a good deed. =)

    Life is unpredictable. So, be prepared to face any surprises in life.

    take care yea.

    ReplyDelete